Bringing together non-believers …
AIK Society has a fun, vibrant and engaging WhatsApp Group. We use WhatsApp to facilitate engagement and interaction among atheists.
If you are interested in joining our Chat Group,send a MESSAGE with the text #JoinAIK to +254 717 110066. You shall be added within 24 hours of your request.
Read the rules below before sending a join request.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR MEMBERS OF THE GROUP
** Group Settings rules:
- You are not allowed to change AIK’s WhatsApp Group Name or Icon, for any reason. Changing the Icon or Name will lead to automatic removal.
** Civility rules:
- Derogatory messages that directly insult or personally attack any member of the group are prohibited, and may lead to your removal.
- Inflammatory messages that promote, sexism, racism, homophobia, or any other kind of hatred without an assailable logical backing are prohibited.
** Content Rules:
- All messages sent to the group should pertain or be related in some way to Atheism, and/or any of the seven objectives of the organization. The objectives are available on https://atheistsinkenya.com/about-us/
- Pornography, or any kind of sexually explicit and uncensored content is not allowed; irrespective of whether it pertains to Atheism, or the organization’s objectives.
- Memes, jokes, videos and other content not in any way related to Atheism or the group’s objectives is discouraged, and excessive forwarding of such content may lead to action being taken against you.
- Promotion of products that are not related with the groups objectives, for financial gain, or for publicity, is prohibited.
** Rules pertaining to adding or removing members:
- As this is a voluntary and unpaid group, Administrators reserve the right to add, remove, or suspend any member of the group, without any prior notice to them, or any obligation for justification.
- Administrators may contact members breaking any of the above rules and; ask them to adjust, place them on probation, or even waive repercussions, all at their own discretion.
NB: The WhatsApp Group is place in order to facilitate interactive discussion amongst its members, sharing useful information related to, atheism, secularism, skepticism, science, free thought, and the organization’s seven objectives.
Inspirational kwotes, stories and images
Know your candidates
Just another WordPress.com site
Exploring my changing beliefs
Engaging modern atheism
atheism, religion, science, dave
We are a minority within a minority.
Bringing together non-believers ...