Bringing together non-believers …
Ok, here we go! Christians purport to know who God is, what he desires for humanity, they regularly go to church and praise and thank Jesus and God for creating us! So i found this questions somewhere, and thought i should put them across to Christians, especially the fundamental ones! So tell us;
1. Where is the justice in punishing us for Adam’s sin? If the bible itself says that children will not be punished for the parents’ sins (Deut. 24:16). Furthermore, if God really created Adam not knowing either good or evil (Gen 3:22), how could such a harsh and enduring p unishment as death for Adam and all his descendants possibly be just?
2. How could Adam and Eve ever have sinned if God had actually created them perfect, even if they did have free will? If God created them imperfect, how could a perfect omnipotent being create anything imperfect?
3. Why Pray? If it changes God’s mind then he is not sovereign. If it does not change Gold’s mind then it is superfluous.
4. Why would a loving, omnipotent, benevolent god cause people to believe falsehoods so that he can condemn them? (II Thes 2:11 – 12)
5. Which “Ten Commandments” are the Ten Commandments – the ones listed in Exodus 20 and Deuteronomy 5, or the ones listed at Exodus 34? Only the list at Exodus 34 is explicitly called the “Ten Commandments” in the biblical text.
6. Why doesn’t prayer work, when the bible promises that it will (John 14:14, for example)?
7. Why aren’t christians doing greater works than Jesus did, since he himself said they would (John 14:12)? Why aren’t they raising the dead, turning water into wine, healing the sick, feeding multitudes from a very small amount of food, casting out demons, walking on water?
Inspirational kwotes, stories and images
Know your candidates
Just another WordPress.com site
Exploring my changing beliefs
Engaging modern atheism
atheism, religion, science, dave
We are a minority within a minority.
Bringing together non-believers ...